Tuesday, March 1, 2011

A park trip

The class had an overly interesting trip to the park the other day. Ms. hall was very observant and taught us all about things that was happening that I and most of my classmates wouldn't have known otherwise. Much of what she said was a blur but the part that I remember the best was the part where she explained the plants being on the roofs of houses. I don't really see why a shade can't be put over the top to shield the plants from the sun but I wasn't thinking of that at the time. The whole thing made me very interested in that type of environment where plants are on top of every building in residential areas. I would love if you could walk through small gardens on your roof although it does sound a little weird now that I think about it. I have never been to that are around the docks in Sarasota. The scenery is very nice and it smells a whole lot better than I thought it would. I wish I had a good camera that could take pictures at night so that my photos would come out clearer, but I guess I just... I just...

I just want everything to go according to plan. I should be visiting this new place another time. So many great places I don't have time for.

No comments:

Post a Comment